Pages

Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

CraftyCatz challenge #398...ATG


A very good morning to you all, yes CraftyCatz are all back to normal and raring to go, please come join us...
It's our usual ATG with an OPTIONAL twist, chosen by Carol of ADD SPARKLE after Christmas...our wonderful sponsor is the brilliant ALL DRESSED UP who want to give one lucky winner an image or two, please check the details here 

I made my card with a ADU image, kindly supplied to us by the sponsor which you can find HERE
Just added lots of lovely sparkle and the ribbon was from stash...
Once again thats it, have a lovely day friends...xxxx

11 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Another fab coloured card and love all the sparkle.have a good day.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

NickScrapShack said...

Love the colour theme and the layers. The bow looks stunning as well.
Hope you´ll have a great weekend!
Nick

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, beautiful image and colours

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Janette..love the blue ribbon and that sweet little image and fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wishcraft said...

Fab sparkle, such a pretty card Janette :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Janette, love the sparkle and layers, have a great week xx

Merry said...

Great card, can neverhave too much sparkle.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Janette
Dianne xx :)

Lee said...

Beautiful card.Hope you are all well.xx

MagsB said...

This is gorgeous, Janette, I love all those layers!

love Mags B x

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...