Pages

Pages

Sunday 15 October 2017

GDT for All Dressed up challenge...#74



Hello lovelies..
Well for challenge#72 at ADU I got picked as a top 3 AND I was asked would I do a GDT spot for this weeks ATG challenge......WHAT!!!!!!!!ME!!!!!!!!!OMG...nearly died of shock,then the panic set in, as it does with me....but of course I said a big YES.... and here is my card......
Did I go abit mad...maybe...the sweet image is ADU she is called Little Star... of course which I got to choose and you can find her and lots more HERE..
Most stuff used here is stash,and you can just spot a small amount of sisal peeping out...well I did have it written down but lost in all the panic..... the image was coloured with Flex markers and glittered up and the die is an on the edge one from TH
So, hope you like, I am still in a daze over this one, what a month I'm having, maybe I should try the lotto...haha....
A big Thankyou to everyone on the DT at ADU and a special thanks to Liz, she was more than nice to deal with....
I would like to enter into the following challenge
The Ribbon Girl-Use any image
That's it for today, still walking on air...thanks so much for your lovely visit....xxxxxxx

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design love the stars Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, love the image and the stars
Well done on your GDT

MagsB said...

Wow, Janette, what a gorgeous card! I love the vibrant pink and the fab star edging!

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

Congrats Jeanette, well deserved, your card is absolutely stunning x

Caz said...

Beautiful Card Janette...and well done you..well deserved. xx

Rachael said...

Your project is fantastic soooo sparkly! So glad you joined our DT this month I hope we'll see you again soon xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...