Pages

Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Got the Thursday blues....



Hello there, hope all is well in your world...Me!!!!!! bored beyond belief...my back is driving me mad, I can barely move so I can't do anything, my family are away and all is spookily quiet, no grand kiddos running in and asking for this, that and the other, weird indeed....and my eldest son Lee is 41 tomorrow...omg...ok for him he looks younger than his years, but me...well, what can I say.....
ANYWAYS..I looked through and noticed this I hadn't blogged, so something to do and hope you'll like...
The image is from All Dressed Up and Wendy has so many gorgeous images to chose from, she also very generously has a freebie page for all her followers..you can find out more HERE.....I printed this onto CraftersCompanion Craft card, coloured with Poly's and white charcoal, cut into a tag and added a bow, think the ribbon is from Bertie's Bows, DP from last years Xmas stash
That's about it for now,  if you got this far, please let me know what you think, just so I can pass abit of time on reading...haha...Thanks for your lovely visit....xx
Entering this into the following...ADU always ATG
s


9 comments:

Caz said...

Aww this is so cute Janette...Hope your back improves soon..Happy Birthday to your son for tomorow..My eldest son will be 42 on 3rd sept..Those yrs do fly dont they lol.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

fabulous card papers and bows Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Oh he is adorable and happy birthday Lee for tomorrow. Been to see nephews as Jake got his result from his gcse stats he got an A not bad for a year early he was chuffed so off me and the 2 went to burger king and to kit there stationery out full large pencil cases and Toby needed a calculator. Good day all round

Chrissy said...

Adorable Janette..he is a little cutie..fabulous colouring and love the lush bow..hope you back feels better soon and hope you can enjoy the peace and quiet..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous image, colouring and card. Love it
Hope you enjoy your weekend,

Marilyn said...

Adorable tag card! Pretty papers and bow too.

Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge and I hope you'll be back again soon.
Marilyn S

Wishcraft said...

Super cute little dog and a gorgeous card Janette... hope your back is much better soon! Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Janette, sorry your in pain with your back, hope you feel better soon xx

kay said...

Hi Janette
Hoping the back is easing now. The dog image is cute and card layout is fab. X

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...