Pages

Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

CraftyCatz challenge #365...ATG..{.with my cross eyed bunny...lol}



Happy Friday all, time for a new CC challenge.
This week  the OPTIONAL twist is EASTER, chosen by Naomi...

Our sponsor this week is
all prize details are on the blog HERE..yes we don't know yet either...
Here is my card using my poor cross eyed bunny....who knew...but no way was a doing a U-turn on him....{I have to confess I thought about it ...ALOT...}well, for one night only, here he is...be kind people....
Gorgeous paper is Lemon craft, flowers Wild Orchid and LLC, chippy also LLC...no longer trading, sadly...the little sentiment are from an old stamp set, ribbon and netting from stash...Coloured with the usual Flexmarkers
Looks better on a smaller scale...lol...
Anyway, hope your having a good day, will be back soon...thanks so much for your lovely visit...xxx

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

lol I love your bunny he is like us all we have our faults and not perfect well I think i may be a little cross eyed maybe he is trying to see what the prize is. have a good week

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, love your design and image
Have a lovely weekend

Caz said...

Lovely card as always xxx

Mrs.B said...

This is lovely and the poor bunny looks so sweet. Gorgeous embellishments and I love the little tulips, perfect for Easter.
Have a great weekend.
Avril xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Such a sweet card Janette and I think the bunny is cute too, love those flowers, have a great week xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...