Pages

Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

Quick post...



Hope your having a nice Sunday, or are you flying round the shops, I have to admit that most of my gift shopping has been done online, well so is my general food shop to, that will be delivered next week...fingers crossed...(I hate getting over confidant,always ends up with me on my bum ...)
So, here to show another card, hope you like as much as I did, this image is so brilliant I think...
Obviously a Mo image, coloured with flex markers, DP is from LLC and is so lush and double sided, it's newspaper on the reverse, all Christmas adds etc, the clock, music notes dies  are from ebay and the fence is another LLC buy, ribbon stash..lots of glamour dust..brick stencil from clarity, paste is viva decor ..I finished it all off with a blast of Crafters companion Spray and Shine, I love the effect it has and seals all your work, and it actually stiffens the ribbon to...
I hope to enter this into a challenge or two ....
First up has to be Mo's challenge...ATG with a mo image ...
That's all for now, enjoy your day, try not to spend to much.....I KNOW.!!!!!....haha..



9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a fabulous image and gorgeous card design
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow fabulous card hunny, loving the textures and the oh so cute image, think I've finished shopping too, well hope so because I've no more time, lol food still needs to be bought later though, hate that part!! all elbows at dusk, he he

I'm not sure if i've wished it before but if not have a very Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year,
Hugs Liz xx

Merry said...

Wonderful, you can almost hear the little boy singing. Love all that you have added to the card.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, something traditional yet very different, great layout
Oh my head is now where to be seen, I made the family cards, put them in the envelopes and forgot to photo them now I have nothing to show. Blame it on this heavy cold
Hope your food shopping arrives ok
Hugs
Margaret

Lee said...

Awww he's so cute.Singing his lil heart out.Happy Christmas hun.Hugs xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh what a sweet wee lad. Love this card its brilliant. Thanks for playing with us on our Mega Challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this month, Good Luck and Have a lovely Festive Season, Hazelx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers in our Mega challenge this month.
Lorraine DT

Cards By MI said...

Super cute card, it looks lovely! Thanks for joining us over at PFP this mega challenge of ours.
Love n hugs
Marie

Aunty Sue said...

Wowzer Janette this picture doesnt do it justice the texture of the wall and the awesome colouring is out of this world. You know i love this image but most of all I totally love this card.

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...