Pages

Pages

Saturday 17 December 2016

Cards cards and more cards..



Are you at the end with Christmas cards now, I know I am, as much as I enjoy it, and still haven't used some of the new stash I bought for this year, which is awful I know...once I got interrupted at the end of last month with the chest infection I am still fighting off, well, I suppose I got lazy...I just had to make this for my hairdresser and I will be giving it on Friday so I can add here...it was another quick make due to the sweet image I bought from Etsy, didn't even have to colour it...and you can find it here at the TeddyBo and Co shop
Cardstock from Papermill, ribbon is stash and tag is a woodware punch, and I did make the little gift box next to it, quite pleased as I had no template just guess work..
I really hope you like, thanks so much for your visit...


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a wonderful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Oh what a fab set your boxes are always fabulous and l9vely the snowmen

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & gift... am sure your hairdresser will love them :) Happy Christmas & all the best for 2017 :)
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Merry said...

Lovely card Janette, hope you are feeling better soon. Merry Christmas

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...