Pages

Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

New home card...


Good afternoon, thanks for the visit, especially if you already popped over to see this mornings post, I appreciate it....
Just a quickie to share, I found this image coloured  in my box recently, haven't a clue where from, and since I lost everything on the old pc, well, who knows, I thought at first it was a MIC one that I won years ago, but it's not, so if you recognise, please let me know...
It's coloured with the usual Flex markers, kept it very CAS, the chippies are LLC and the sentiment is computer generated...simples...
Think I'll go see if any challenges fit...
Massive THANK YOU for being here...


5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

no idea hows it is cant see any initials either usually gives it away but wow what a fab image. Awesome card and loving the added chippies

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is a fabulous card


Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

Cant help you to where it came from Janette but aren't you lucky to have it...it is a fabulous image and coloured beautifully and love your fabulous clean design...I could live in that house quite happily..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Don't recognise it, but it's a lovely image and make a great card

Mrs.B said...

This is another lovely card Janette, it's great when you find something in the 'box' and you can use it, especially if it makes a card as nice as this.
Avril xx

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...