Pages

Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Abit of crocheting.....


Hi there lovely one's, hope your week has been going well, we have all been suffering with awful upset tummy that the first signs of winter seems to bring...but we are tough stuff...lol...( I feel awful...)
Anyway, made this last week, I had problems getting my hands on this wool, I always bought from Deramores, but they have stopped stocking it, who knows why, it's so thick and soft, not cheap, but then you get what you pay for , as they say...anyways, with the help of my very own Google person...( thanks auntie Sue..)I found some at a good price and whipped up a baby blanket....I made one before and it cost me nearly £40, this was half that...so there you go....I shall put in storage for who knows when...lol....
Nothing fancy, but very soft and warm...
Best pics I can get sorry....anyway, thanks for your visit, I hope you can leave me a comment...back Friday for a new CraftyCatz challenge....hope to see you then.....



4 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, this looks gorgeous, clever you.
Sounds like a great online buy - Google is wonderful.
Avril xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

How stunning is this well done it is beautiful Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lee said...

Oooooh,you know me and crochet.It is Beautiful and does look Super Soft.What a good buy too.Do hope you are feeling better.xxx

Chrissy said...

Ooo..I love a proper wool baby blanket Janette..gorgeous work..

luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...