Pages

Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Quick post...


I must have time on my hands, OR, I just can't settle to anything today, SO, I have taken a couple of pics of my hanging baskets to share....WHY...well, there not just gorgeous to my eyes, they are all from last year....I just shoved the baskets after they faded, to the bottom of the garden, was about to try sorting in spring and spotted little heads peeping through.....LOOK...WOW...don't you just love when that happens....it has done it before, but not for a while....they are so big to...hope they brighten your day, lets face it, the sun aint playing is it....
and the second one...
Have a good day...xxxxx

6 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, these look gorgeous, I have had begonias come back the next year, but not as prolific as this, Beautiful.
Avril xx

Aunty Sue said...

Wow there gorgous well done

Chrissy said...

Gosh, they are beautiful Janette..

luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Sometimes plants just amaze us and these are beautiful, try and do the same at the end of the year they might give you another good show next year

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lee said...

Really Beautiful.Huggles xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...