Pages

Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

CraftyCatz challenge #323 and it's all about the girls...


Morning lovely bloggers, hope you are all enjoying this glorious sunny spell....fingers crossed for week-end...
This week it's the turn of everyones favourite lady, AuntySue, she would love to see girlie/girl cards please...
We have a fantastic sponsor, who kindly dished out some images for the DT to use...
AND...
you get 3 images if you play and win....



Here is my card using Aurora Floral Kiss...
I used flex markers to colour her in, if you think she looks abit 'spotty' it's because, after spending an age colouring, I sprayed it with the usual spray and shine and when it dried it was just not right, now I never have a problem as a rule, but the card I used is a different brand....not again....
The DP is from  CraftSensations, 'vintage romance', really beautiful quality paper, the frame was sent to me by a friend a while ago......ribbon from stash and  wording die is TH..
That's all folks...hope you can come along and play and maybe grab some fab images for yourselves...
Hope you enjoy the week-end, maybe gardening or better still, down on the beach.....
Take care all...

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Good morning Janette it is so nice to see you posting your stunning cards and creation. i love this card and have a wonderful weekend. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card fabulous colouring of the image
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Janette and have a lovely week end while the sun's out
Dianne xx :)

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card Janette, she looks gorgeous, and love the diecut frame too, have a great week xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, and lovely colouring
Have a lovely weekend, hope it stays fine for you, we have had some rain this morning
Margaret

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Janette, a lovely design with fabulous papers and adorable beautifully coloured cute image - I think I have this image but can't use it as yet!!
what beautifully coloured hair and gorgeous details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Gorgeous card this week. Hope you're having a great week x

Lee said...

WOW,What a really lovely card.Great image.Huggles xxx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, great card and so beautifully colours. Love the DP too
Avril xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...