Pages

Pages

Saturday 9 January 2016

Quick post...


Good afternoon all, I hope you are enjoying the week-end wherever you are and whatever the weather...!!!!!!
I made this little Tag for a friend last year and never blogged it, now I now opinion is divided about certain images, but I really like this, she looks so sweet...
I cut a tag out roughly by hand, covered it with some gingham material I had left over, added ribbon from dovecraft and a little smile sentiment I bought at Christmas, cut a tree die and placed it to hang out at the bottom, the Sherry Ann Baldy  image, was coloured with flex markers as per....
I feel bad that it's not a better picture but what can you do sometimes.......Anyway, I hope you like, she is so cute....lol....
Thanks so much for your visit,I seem to have lost a couple of followers, now that's so sad, I would rather they said why, if I have upset anyone than I am so sorry, I would never hurt any ones feelings and I don't get into gossip....but there you have it, just happens I guess.......oh yes, and a big thanks to all the lovely comment about my Jacob, it means so much to me.....
Until next time, take care...Janette.xxxx

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Janette this is still in my front room and admired I love it and you didnt mention how you have used that fabulous tree which i still need to get for my die collection. I too love this image. Have a wonderful day my friend.

Lee said...

Hi hun,Love this,so pretty and imaginative.I wouldn't worry about peeps not following you,it might just be circumstances.Still have your lovely card on display.Hugs xx

Jacee said...

What a wonderful image, fabulous work!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous tag, and yes, I do like this image cus those huge eyes are closed LOL.
Your followers haven't deserted you Janette, it's Google who has removed them cuz they are using a different browser. Tomorrow, the 11th, is the last day so a few more may disappear!
Hugs, Jackie xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the design and image Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and cute image thanks for sharing!!!

Chrissy said...

Awww..she is so cute laying around in her flower pot and beautifully coloured Janette..gorgeous tag.

luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

I really love your tag, and what a beautiful image
Hope you have a good day and your keeping well
Margaret

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...