Pages

Pages

Friday 11 December 2015

CraftyCatz challenge...#305....Roll up for the last of the year.....


Good morning and welcome to our last challenge of the year...I can hardly believe where the time has gone, but it has definately  flown by.....
We have a great challenge for you this week, set by our lovely Naomi...
Sparkle and Shine....
Sponsor and prize details on our main challenge blog..
Here is my effort...
Christmas tree die by Darice, foil card from a pack bought ages ago...sorry, can't think for the life of me where....ribbon Dovecraft...very simple card but they can be a God send at times...
Hope you will pop over and join in with us......
***************************
So, for now that's all folks, I hope to be back but, if not, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and enjoy whatever you do....
Have a wonderful yuletide....
xxxxHugs, Janette.xxxx



6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful Christmas card Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janette love it and how you ready? No i am not lol have a lovely week-end
Dianne xx :)

Lee said...

Lovely sparkly card.I love mine so pretty,thank you again.Huggles and Happy Christmas.xx

Jackie said...

A superb card Janette.
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year yourself :o)
Jackie xx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, Love this gorgeous sparkly card, haven't seen that EF before - must look out for it next year.
Loved the pics of your decorations, mine's half up!
Mia's baking sounds yummy - hope there's some left.
Hugs, Avril xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Janette, love the c&s design and the beautiful tree. Have a great Christmas xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...