Pages

Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

A bit of a re-do...

Hi everyone, I hope your already home and dry, what a night here in the NW of England....
I just popped on to show off my dresser now it's all painted up and new looking,I thought it would never get sorted, we had so many decorating problems, anyhow....done and done, hope you like as much as I...
BEFORE

AFTER..
Sorry the pic is poor, weather and all that, very dark today...

Well, it was stripped on the top only, then coated in with a colour varnish
the body was painted with Rustoleum chalk paint in Antique white, 3 coats and same again with Rustoleum finishing wax, the handles and hinges etc were buffed up with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Champagne, so easy to use and no odour so something I could sit and do....
I can't tell you how happy I am with my old dresser, many moons ago it had a back to it, long since gone, but i think it looks good....
Thanks for the visit...
Don't forget we have a new challenge tomorrow at CraftyCatz...xxxxx

8 comments:

Curly said...

Wow looks amazing well done, very professional,
Have a lovely evening
take care
hugs Bridget :) xx

coops said...

wow it looks stunning janette.very stylish :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Janette a amazing job you have done love it
Dianne xx :)

Jacee said...

It looks amazing, what a fabulous job!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

carol said...

Janette this looks fabulous,i love doing things like this, well done you x carol

Aunty Sue said...

omg how did i miss this awesome work and just love it would cost a fortune to buy

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Well done! :)
Thx for this post :)))) Now it's time for me ;)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! this is an amazing result, good on you recycling so beautifully.
Faith x

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...