Pages

Pages

Saturday 4 July 2015

Something other than a card for a change...


Good morning and a very Happy Independence day to all who celebrate it.....
I can show this to you now as I am certain it arrived last week with the person it was made for, I get tired of card making, as you may have noticed from time to time...so a nice wall hanger for a friend...fingers crossed it wasn't to frilly or fancy for her taste....
Cut some thick board into a heart shape, paper and painted and used brick stencil and butterfly stencil with grunge paste, added beads around edge, ribbon from stash, flowers, charm and bird, wild orchid, heart tag has pc generated sentiment....I really enjoy making things like this, I do have one waiting it's turn to show you, more of a wreath again....lol...
*************
Have a good week-end, it's still very warm but we had the mother of storms with us in the night,but the thunder and lightning were such a wonderful sight...free show across the fields looked amazing.... I even had to shut the window for a while, soon opened again...the heat...how do people sleep in hot countries....or can they still afford to run fans etc....who knows....
Have a nice day lovelies..xxxx

11 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome project beautifully done. As for storm yes I believe it was bad dog came up stairs trying to get in sons cupboard ended up on his bed after waking him up several time. Strange I slept through it all. Lol

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Janette
Dianne xx :)

Linda Levoir said...

So very beautiful. Dying to try some mixed media here, just can't seem to fit it in currently, but you've done a wonderful job here, love it :) xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning hanger beautiful flowers and embossing Ginny x

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow, Stunning project so delicate and pretty, love the texture of the brick. Would make a fantastic wedding day memento too xx

Jackie said...

We had that storm too, the daddy of all storms!
This is so pretty Janette :o)
Jackie xx

Naomi Johnson said...

I LOVE it! thanks hun :D it's going up in my office at work - I need girly elements to my workspace in an all male environment and this is going to be perfect!

Mrs.B said...

That looks fabulous Jannett, love the texture the brick stencil gives. Flowers are so pretty.
Avril xx

Jacee said...

Beautiful Janette
hugs JAcee
Simply Paper Card Design

Heather said...

A beautiful creation Janette, a super design and gorgeous embossing paste stencil and such pretty flowers and details!!

hugs
Heather xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Janette i just love your heart project it's gorgeous!!!!! your so creative!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...