Pages

Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Something other than a card...


OK, so I lost my card making Mojo and just don't seem to be able to kick start it again, SO, in between my being gormless and  drifting into space, I've been doing a little bit of sewing and crochet, although the latter hurts my hands at times so I have to do everything in moderation....( omg I am waffling again...)

Well, over the long week-end Mia and I made her Rag-doll, finally, I have no pics as she ran home to show mum and not seen it since..lol..will get....and this cute bag, well I think it is....I bought all the materials in a fat quarter bundle last year I think, from HobbyCraft on line, I got a fab deal at the time..anyways, I saw this Debbie Shore bag and thought I'd have ago...hope you like...
It's reversable, although it doesn't have to be, but I really like it, so maybe that alone will give my mojo a shove...
I am adding this into the challenge  at CraftySentiments, bags, boxes etc;
Thanks so much for your visit...
Hope your not getting to battered by this awful wind and rain again...how wierd, one day sun the next lashing down and bitter cold....
Hugs Janette.xxx

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Janette that is so awesome can you please please add it to Crafty Sentiments I know you dont add to challenges but really think you should add this into some. This is awesome. Love the style and colour and i am not a pink girl really more a tom boy but so love this

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful project Ginny x

heidy said...

Your so talanted Janette,love this!!
XXX Heidy

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful bag Janette, love it!

Donna x

Jacee said...

Wonderful Janette, this is so gorgeous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jackie said...

What a pretty bag! what a clever lady you are. If it reqires needle and thread then I am lost :o)
Jackie xx

Curly said...

MOGosh Multi talented lady... this is amazing Janette! love the materials you've used,
I'm not a pick lover but this is amazing
Have a lovely Week
Hugs Bridget :) xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...