Pages

Pages

Friday 6 February 2015

CraftyCatz challenge #265..


Good morning, another Friday has arrived, which means CraftyCatz challenge day...
We have a good one this week, I say this as it was my week to host...lol..
BIRTHDAYS
Our sponsor this week is 
Rick St. Dennis
who kindly supplied the DT with all the images.
Prize info on main blog..

CAS as you can see, cardstock is PM and coloured RSD image with flex markers, sentiment pc generated...simples....

Well I hope you find time to join us this week...
****************************************************
On a more personal note, are any of you experiencing Google problems, mainly blogger.....I am so tired of sitting around waiting for the damn pages to appear and some of my favourite blogs I just can't get onto at all, it really is making it hard work...and now I seem to have lost my blog title and can't even see how I did it in the first place....any help is appreciated I swear..
OK...off to have a shower and sort a few things out, tomorrow I am going with all my family...brace yourselves....to the BEACH....haha....yes, I adore the beach and as long as the tide is out I can walk there for some reason, they all wanted to do this and that for my birthday next week, but this is what I love, Mia has a bag packed and her collecting bucket at the ready..lol...we sound bats, but who cares, as long as we are all wrapped up warm, those fish and chips will be delish...lol...flask of coffee with a tot or two....everybody happy.....
Thanks for your visit, have a good week-end and do what you love...
Hugs, Janette.xxx

12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous CAS card Ginny x

Curly said...

Good Morning, love this card loving the clean lines and the colour theme looks amazing fabulous job on the image too,
I hope you are keeping well
Hugs and Kindest regards
Bridget :) x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, lovely image.
I don't see photos which makes it hard to comment on a card when there's no picture to see. It's not every blog but it's most of them.
I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. Don't get blown away
Margaret

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

How fabulous Janette! I love Rick's images so much detail although they take ages to colour! I'm afraid I can't help with your Blogger problems hope you get it sorted. Have a wonderful birthday and we often go to the beach any time of year - have fun! Susan x

Jackie said...

Superb card Janette. Enjoy your trip to the beach :o)
Jackie xx

NickScrapShack said...

This is fantastic. Love the image with that sentiment, made me giggle.

Hope you have a great weekend
Nick

Lee said...

Hiya hun,can't help with blogger probs soreeee.Love the card,just fab made me smile.Happy Birthday for next week.We are always on the beach here,the dogs love it and of course the surfers.Take care.Hugs xxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Janette love the image and yes i am having probs too hope it sort's itself out soon have a lovely weekend
Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

Love this enthusiastic card, Janette LOL No, really, I love that you made it CAS, this stamp is really funny and I believe it's me in a few years.
Have a nice week!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Morning Janette fabulous card who gave you that picture of me. Happy birthday flower.🎂 😊

Jacee said...

Just found your blog, so enjoyed looking around, you make some really lovely cards. I have become a follower so I shall be calling in to see your lovely creations regularly, hope you'll come and visit me too.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...