Pages

Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

I love Promarkers challenge 245...


Good morning, can it be Wednesday already, the weeks are passing far to quickly..
Before I have time to think the Decs will be out...omg...

OK, this week at I love promarkers the challenge is
MALE CHRISTMAS...
We have two fab sponsors for you
with a £10voucher to spend in the shop..


Giving 3 digi images ..

I chose to make a Tag, with an image from KK, kindly donated for this challenge..
The banner and snowflake are from a friend, the star I made and glittered up, satin bias from old stash,paper is Dovecraft, back to basics..... image coloured with flex markers..
I can't tell if she is blushing...what do you think..lol....maybe it's just hot there...I REALLY need an eye test and should have gone on Monday but was to unwell to be bothered....lol...I'll get there at some point....not to worry...
I would like to enter the challenge at Wednesday Simon Says...seeing stars


************************

That's about it for today ladies, please pop over and see us, you may just be a very lucky winner...and remember the challenge at CraftyCatz is still open so get a move on, be a winner before Christmas..lol...
Thanks for your visit, always a pleasure to see you...
Take good care and see you Friday if not before.
Janette xxxxxx


9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is fabulous Ginny x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wonderful tag Janette, she's definitely having a moment lol! Susan x

Aunty Sue said...

awesome card beautifully coloured and i see you did the clean version. Hugs Sue

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette

Lovely card, love the gorgeous image and your layout prefect together
Margaret

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful tag Janette love the image and coloured beautifully
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lizzies said...

Gorgeous tag, my brothers would love this image.

Jackie said...

Fabulous card and beautiful colouring :o)
Jackie xx

Jo Nevill said...

Great card, what a fab image !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

coops said...

so stunning janette.fantatic details and colouring and i love the saucy image :D

xx coops xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...