Pages

Pages

Sunday 19 October 2014

Just a Quick one...


Afternoon to all, hope your all having a lovely Sunday, doing whatever suits you most....ME!!!...not much really,it is blowing a gale here, has been all night, but so flippin warm, not slept...or is that just me..lol..... I know 3 'certain' someones will nip down any moment and send my quiet day into a spin..lol....oh yes, they are all at Carla' house today...my ears will be ringing.....lol..anyway, why am I hear...a card, made this yesterday,  thought I'd share as it's not often I do these little guys and I really love them, so cute....
HM image, coloured up with my usual Flexi' and added some sparkle and big lush bow, I love a big bow....
Paper is MME that I have had in stash for ages and am so mean with.....
That's all from me folks, 
Hugs, Janette.xx

13 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

so adorable....

Chrissy said...

Super cute card Janette..love these wee guys.Fabulous colouring and the big red bow is gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

What a fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

Aunty Sue said...

ohJanette you little mink sneaking a card in a t weekend just love it struggle with these mice but you certainly dont great colouring

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous & cute card Janette. Love it!

Donna x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Yes it was a great drying day yesterday Janette! This is a wonderful card such a cute image I just love HM. Love your colouring and that lush bow is divine! We'll need our brollies today by the sound of it!! Susan x

Jackie said...

Stunning card Janette, great layout :o)
Jackie xx

Pamellia said...

This is so wonderful Janette! I am so in love with those little mice! What a fantastic job colouring everything, your depth is unbelievable, wow! Love your big red bow too! :)

Debs said...

Adorable card Janette and that bow certainly is lush :o)
Debs xx

heidy said...

Super cute card Janette and love that gorgeous bow!!
XXX Heidy

Angie said...

Hi Janette thanks for leaving me a comment the cathedral cushion is easier than you think. Your card is fab-U-lous and well done for getting star card in the magazine.
Xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous janette.stunning rich colours and i love the sweet HM image ;D

xx coops xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow Janette just gorgeous!!! again!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...