Pages

Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Angel Wings...


Just a quick post from me today..I saw these made on Pinterest.

They had been done with coffee filters, well, I don't have nor use...so...some fancy smanchy tissue won the day...dead easy to do, need abit of patience..not really good on that lately...and a steady hand, don't really have those either....BUT...got there, think they look OK for a first try, will defo do some for Christmas...
Here is a link to my Pinterest where you can find the original post...hers are better I must say..lol....
and this is the template I drew for them, if you only have ordinary card then cut two...
I would like to enter this into the challenge at Divas by Design...Texture..
Hope you enjoy making them..any size, you just know the house will have wings on every peg this year..lol...
hugs, Janette.xxxxx

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant janette and i dont know any angels for wings just cheeky monkeys. This would be perfect for our challenge at Divas by design go link it up. i have just posted mine. have a good day my friend with a not so shaky hand. lol

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette

Lovely wings, really enjoyed the link and now following your board,
Hope you are keeping well
Hugs
Margaret

Jackie said...

Fabulous wings Janette, are you making an angel to go with them? :o)
Jackie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous Janette you have done a smashing job! Susan x

Margreet said...

Wow Janette, what a gorgeous wings...thanks for sharing them with Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...