Pages

Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Back to School...sob...sob....

Hi everyone..
Well it was back to school day around here today, so many mums passing this morning, some looked very anxious and some just couldn't wait..lol.....
Two of my GKids were here and all ready by 7-45am...
They were both excited to get back, and I think Kaleb will be too, not seen him yet, anyway, here is a picture of Mia and Lucas, all shiny bright and ready....hope she is OK, first day at High School..lol..I am a wreck.....speak soon...have a good day....xxxxxxx

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh my they grow up far too quickly and i am sure she will be running the year in no time and fitting in just as quicl. Oh where did little Lucus go he has grown so much since I last saw him looks soo much like his Dad. Lovely picture. Oh that die is mine

Jackie said...

Lovely photograph, another milestone in their lives :o)
Jackie xx

Chrissy said...

What a lovely photo Janette..they look so happy and very smart in their uniforms..

luv CHRISSYxx

XxJULESxX said...

Lovely photo Janette, they look very excited!!
Toni-Leigh started secondary school this time her uniform drowns her the sleeves on her blazer have to be tucked under!, she is 11 yrs now but she is only tiny her clothes are 8-10 yrs old.
She weighed less than a bag of sugar though at birth!!!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...