Pages

Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Happy Birthday to me......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KBcYZqsGGY&feature=youtu.be


Yep I am another year older...hip..hip..hoorah....lol......
My grandchildren came bounding up the stairs this morning pushing and  shoving to get through the door with gifts, flowers and cards, oh and a big box of choccies.......WILL I EVER LOSE THIS WEIGHT.....LOL...
so funny...and all they will be thinking of now is cake....I am guessing that School will be a DRAG today...lol....
Just want to say a big Thankyou to everyone who has wished me well and sent cards and messages, I appreciate it all so very much.....
If you get a chance to, please go to the link at the top and see what my sons girlfriend posted for me, so cute............
Thanks again, have a pleasant day....HUGS, JANETTE.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Love it Janette Happy Birthday !!
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)

heidy said...

Happy Birthday Janeete!!
XXX Heidy

kay said...

Happy birthday Janette, enjoy your day and don't eat too much chocolate then lol.loved the video x

Doreen said...

Happy Birthday Janette.xxx

Mrs.B said...

Happy Birthday Janette, hope you're having a great day!
Avril xx

Donna Mosley said...

Happy Birthday Janette, hope you've had a lovely day.

Donna x

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette,

Happy birthday, hope you had a great day
Hugs
Margaret

coops said...

aw belated Happy Birthday Janette.i hope you had a fabulous day :D

xx coops xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...