Pages

Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013


Hi Everyone, Just a little quickie from me, surprisingly...I KNOW...lol......
Made these the other week and been waiting to take pics of them, so..... TaDah......
Everything from stash, some of it quite old and very much hidden till recently too...
of course Carla sees them and asks, are these for me...lol....
I sometimes wonder can she say any other words...
and then I remember..lol.....

I am putting them into the challenge over at SimonSays, which is Anything Goes....
Do hope you like my little creations....
Have a lovely Sunday..
Hugs Janette.
xxxxxxx


14 comments:

tilly said...

what fabulous makes........ looks like I will have to re-think my Christmas present for you lol
Tilly x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both are gorgeous and beautiful Janette and just love the heart's that you make
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette

Great hearts, love your handiwork, If she wants them just give her the stuff and she can make her own.

Hope you are having a lovely sunday and the weather is better with you than it is down here.

Hugs
Margaret

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, these are lovely and very festive, no wonder Carla wants them.
Enjoy the rest of the wekend.
Avril xx

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! these are so gorgeous Janette, love them.

Donna x

heidy said...

Fabolous creation Janette!!
XXX Heidy

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun..!!....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

MagsB said...

These are fabulous hearts! I love the hessian, it's so rustic and textured! Fab decorations!

love Mags B x

kay said...

These are so sweet x

Jackie said...

Very pretty little hearts, if it needs a needle and thread I am useless :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

these are so gorgeous janette.i love them ;D

xx coops xx

Elaine said...

They are gorgeous Janette. I'm not surprised Carla wants them. They remind me of Norwegian style Christmas decorations.
Love them ♥

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh these hearts are gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

Merry said...

Very lovely

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...