Pages

Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween.....


Just a quickie to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween, here is a picture of two of my grand children going to the party at School the other day, don't they look fab...lol......
Have a great time with whatever your doing, I know some don't celebrate, we always did as it's also my youngest son's Birthday, he will be 33yrs old today...lol....
Close up of Lucas and his mask....which he thinks is scaring me to death...lol.....

Have a good day..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Two wonderful pictures Janette and the mask that Lucas is wearing is scaring me to death!! Susan x

tilly said...

OO Janette
don't they just look the scariest, lovliest creatures for halloween......... both growing up SOOOOO FAST !! hope they enjoy the night.....
say hello from a scary cat me lol
Tilly x

kay said...

Fab pic,happy Halloween x

Margarets designer cards said...

I hope they had a great time, I lost Internet connection last night so I could not leave you a comment.
Hope you had a happy Halloween
Margaret

heidy said...

What a great pictures Janette!!
XXX Heidy

MagsB said...

I don't think the littlies realise that we always find their scary disguises adorable, lol! Lovely pix!

love Mags B x

Merry said...

Great outfits

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...