Pages

Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Bella and Johnny's new gear....

Good Morning, hope your all enjoying the longer week-end here in UK...
Now this is abit of a silly post actually, but I promised 'Little-Bo' I would show. so here goes......
Apparently, Bella and Johnny needed a couple of new out-fits for the holiday...(you know the one...)and guess who got to make them....now I don't ever pretend to be a seamstress, by any stretch, but I suppose considering we had no pattern etc, they turned out Ok...well Mia and Lucas like, these are from Build-a-Bear by the way, all the kids seem to have them, but the store bought cloths are daft prices, and as Mia says, a girls needs more than a couple of outfits...lol...

Well, I kept my promise..lol....

Yesterday was my oldest Sons Birthday, he is now 37yrs old, and I feel a hundred..lol.....I just can't believe how time has passed me by like this, I swear it was only recently he was holding my hand and looking at me like I was his everything....lol....so bear with me as I fall into a fit of deep depression won't you...lol...not really, that's just the way it is......point being, a beautiful Butterfly came into our company and just sat with us, so beautiful, I like to think it was a spirit of a loved one....just me being daft, but hey, it keeps me happy...lol...I even managed to take a pic....
Enough of my waffling on, enjoy the rest of the day and thanks for your visit..Janette.xxxxxx

11 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

These are sooo cute and much more original than expensive shop bought ones. I know what you mean about time, it seems to whizz by faster and faster every year I get older lol, less than 4 months to Christmas now eeek! Enjoy the rest of your holoiday weekend :) xx

tilly said...

what a lovely new outfit, can you make me one please for my holiday??? you have 4 days including posting it to me!
Tilly x

Jackie said...

How clever of you, me and sewing do not mix LOL. Love the gorgeous peacock flutterby, I have had loads of them this year on my buddleias :o)
Jackie xx

Merry said...

Hi there janette such a lovely post. Those clothes are too cute and what a beautiful butterfly. I hope to catch up on your older posts soon.

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette,

Lovely pieces of sewing, they look really summery in their outfits.
Your butterfly the red admiral looks lovely, there are not many of them about this year.
Hope you are having a nice day.
Margaret

kay said...

Loving the bear outfits,you are certainly multi talented :-)

carol said...

oh wow Janette..no pattern you say, well they look fabulous, you are so clever!! I am with you on the butterfly but i actually think its the white ones that are from a relative up in the spirit world....eeeh its a funny how we think!
x carol

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Janette the bear outfits ar fabulous and I am sure they will be cherished more than the shop bought ones. My daughter will b 39 in Nov and it doesn't seem that many years ago when I was so excitedly waiting her arrival. Sigh, life certainly whizzes by doesn't it? Susan xx

Chris said...

Hi Janette, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

coops said...

gorgeous outfits janette.so sweet and a very Happy Birthday to your son.The butterfly is beautiful and i do believe they are spirits.When Jack was born, it was the middle of january and the first outing with him in his pram a red admiral butterfly sat on his pram for about 20 minutes, i think it was my father in law.

xx coops xx

Heather said...

Wow - Johnny looks so happy with his new dungarees and Bella is so pretty with her new dresses (every girl should have at least 2 outfits!!)
I have Snoopy - I'm wondering....if I sent you his measurements......???
Janette - age is only a number you are as old as you feel. My daughter tells me to grow up - WHY???

hugs
Heather xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...