Pages

Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

CraftyCatz challenge 180......


Good morning I hope your all well and fighting fit...Before I do anything else, can I just say a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our lovely friend Christine...aka..Tilly Trotter...have a good one and many happy returns of the day......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This week at CraftyCatz we have our lovely Beth wanting us to use the colour purple.....oh who remembers that film with Whoopi Goldberg and Danny Glover...wasn't it fabulous, I had it on tape for years...when we still had video tape...lol...
Anyway......can you make something purple-ish and come and join in with us....we have a fab sponsor and I just know you'll want this prize......



Fabulous or what..and here is abit about our sponsor...Crafty Ribbons is a ribbon emporium, we are passionate about ribbons and want to share our fantastic ribbons with others. Our range of Christmas ribbons is second to none.
Remember when we only used ribbons to add a bow to our hair, or tie up a birthday parcel?  Ribbons are now a "must-have" for all types of craft.  Whether your project requires satin, sheer, silk, grosgrain, gingham or polka dot ribbon we have them all!  Lots and lots of different colours in a range of widths.
Need a little bit of ribbon inspiration - then have a look at our projects, or visit our blog they use nothing but ribbon.  Go on, have a try... It's worth it !

Challenge Blog http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


My card was made with kraft card, a birthday gift...
The die, is as usual from either Sue or Tilly..
Heart die is NS
paper is stash I have had for ages
Ribbon is from a win I had when Craftycatz was in it's first year of life and I won a challenge...(I look at it alot and stroke it...oh don't pretend you lot don't....c'mon...lol...you should see me with new papers...lol....)

Thats it, please come and join us, we have some lovely creations from the DT and we always come round and see you....
I am entering this into the following challenges...
CraftyRibbons---Anything Goes with Ribbon
Charismacards---PolkaDots..
Bearlymine...Digi image..
SimonSays..Anything Goes...
Now, last Saturday was the most gorgeous day we have had here in the UK since last summer....(if any of you remember that week last year..lol...)
Anyway, off into the garden we did go....me and grandkids that is, we had a great day and was worn out by tea time....I felt really pleased with myself at having made a start on things and was looking forward to Sunday....HA....it's been rubbish since...I mean...is that it...and now we are being told to expect rain and winds again....AND...I got bit to pieces with a horsefly of all things, seven bites on my legs and talk about itch....and now another chest infection, which I think is because one minute we're roasting then freezing again....is it worth it,well yes, I had a blast with the kiddo's so it was.....but does anyone know where our weather is please, we are getting really fed up now, sod the stiff upper lip, we need some sun....lol

Rant over, I hope that you have a nice week-end,don't get to sunburnt will you...hugs and all that stuff, Janette.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



28 comments:

Jackie said...

Sorry to hear you are not too well at present, here's wishing you a speedy recovery...hugs
What a delightful card, so cute :o)
Jackie xx

Kim said...

hope you're feeling a bit better soon Janette! fabulous card though!
Kim x

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh Janette I love this card, such a cute image, love the purple and craft and that gorgeous die cut (must put that on my NEED to buy list!). Hope your feeling better real soon, enjoy your weekend xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous ,love the fab image and great colours.Hope you feel better soon.xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

awww how sweet! i just love the purple and the gorgeous image :)

Unknown said...

What a little cutie x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Janette - how cute is he with his specs on!! I'll tell you where our weather is - its blooming well down south lol!!!! Hope you shake this chest infection off soon Janette, hugs Susan x

heidy said...

What a cute card Janette and hope your feeling better soon!!
Big XXX Heidy

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card,
I hope you feel better soon, what did you say don't get brunt, ha ha it's going to get colder again with frost, no wonder we have so many colds/flu still trying to shake off my flu.
I think it will be summer before we see spring this year.
Take care don't over do it.
Margaret

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this cute image.
Great card, love that die
Thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, This is a gorgeous card, love the embellies.
Know what you mean about the weather!
Avril xx

kay said...

What a sweet card, hope you feel better soon x

carol said...

janette hunny you take care of your self and stop running around in your bikini in the garden hoping to find some SUN...coz there is none!! LOL
You card is gorgeous...have a lovely weekend, x carol

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Very sweet of you to join us with your awesome creation at charisma!

PaperDaisies said...

Love the purple and gold together. What an adorable image.Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

coops said...

so gorgeous janette.fab diecuts and colours and i love the sweet bear :D
i hope you are feeling better soon.

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Janette love the cute image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Naomi Johnson said...

So cute! love this card x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Janette - the purple looks so lovely with the Krafts and I would never have thought of putting those two colours together.

Oh, I know just what you mean about the weather - it is REALLY getting me down now!

I hope you feel better soon.
xx

La Vikinga said...

I admire your great sense for color combination (ribbo and paper match perfectly)!

Thanks for participating with us this time and welcome back!!

La Vikinga / Crafty Ribbons

NickScrapShack said...

Love the combo of kraft and purple. The little punched boarder is super cute too.

Hugs Nick

Heather said...

Hi Janette, such an adorable card, I love your colour scheme and such an adorable image - fabulous colouring and such sweet details!!
A horsefly yuck!! Plus a chest infection - just take care of yourself!!!!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is Simply Stunning :0) hugs Pops x x x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Janette.
I love the colours and the very sweet image. Fab use of dies too :)

I hope you are starting to feel much better now...I'm down on my knees and begging for some sunshine!

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Wishcraft said...

Super cute card Janette, lovely colours and your bow is fabulous! Hugs, Lisa x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card!! Such a sweet image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Janette, love the beautiful design. Hope you feel better soon.

Donna x

XxJULESxX said...

Another of your gorgeous cards Janette!!!!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...