Pages

Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

CraftyCatz challenge 175..


Good Morning Blogland, Hope your all doing ok and had a good week, we are all freezing here in the UK once again, we await Spring with great anticipation...lol....in other words, Will it EVER arrive....

This week at CraftyCatz we have a fab new challenge for you from our gorgeous, glittery and very pink orientated Sassy..She would love to see you use lots of sparkle and a bow somewhere on your creation, or a ribbon....as I did....whoops....the more glamorous the better for our Sassy if you don't mind.....that girl must shimmer from head to toe...lol....
We are so lucky to have two sponsors this week..The fabulous BunnyZoeCrafts, with a £10.00 certificate to spend....oh think of all you could treat yourself to....


and the wonderful DigitalDelights with a fabulous $5.00....it's all good..
OK, Here is my sparkly creation, no image....screammmmm....can you believe it, I thought I was very brave to do this, I mean for me this is as CAS as it gets, I had to back away from the desk and turn the lights out to stop from adding anything else....lol....
As you can see, I simply tore up some low tack tape into strips and laid it out and added sparkle in between, peeled it off, layered up on silver foil card and then onto the cardstock itself, which I had added sparkle to around the edges, the ribbon was in my stash and the buckle is one I bought a million years ago at a craftshop in fleetwood that I can no longer remember the name of...sorry.....
That's that for another week girlies, hope your doing something nice over the week-end, I will be here staying as warm as I can, trying to get rid of all my complaints, so that my house can start to be re-vamped, it is in dire need of some work, and I am told, THEY,... Family... won't start until I am fully recovered....personally I think it's an excuse, .......oh for the days when I did everything myself......
Thanks for your visit, leave me a message and I'll come see you.....take care, warm hugs, Janette.xxxxxxxx

26 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love your CAS card Janette its really pretty and elegant, the ribbon looks fabulous! What about this snow then?? Have a funeral to go to at 1 hope it stops by then. Hugs Susan x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the design and fab layout.xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous and beautiful card as always and yes we have had a bit of snow but i think there is more to come lol have a lovely weekend my friend and glad you are on the mend tske care
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)

NickScrapShack said...

This card is mind blowing I love how elegant this is and great work with the sparkle

tilly said...

love the simple elegance of this sparkly card, hope you are soon fully recovered.... then stand well back, or you will get painted to!!
Tilly x

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette,

Lovely card, simple and plain yet elegant

I hope you are feeling better, winter is dragging its feet and won't let go, Stay warm and take care, I expect when the weather improves they will come and sort your home out.
Hugs
Margaret

heidy said...

This is so elegant Janette,love it!!
XXX Heidy

Aunty Sue said...

Janette tell them they can come and practise at mine i am fit well as far as i will be. Dog sat cross legged not going out too cold. Love this so classy who did it. lol. have a good weekend

carol said...

Hi Janette...i love your card very CAS, but pretty too.
Have a lovely WARM weekend, hugs carol x

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette,
This is Fabulous - Love the effect of the glitter and tape, looks really sparkly.
Hugs, Avril x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

MagsB said...

Oh, hun, this is just gorgeous! What lovely sparkle, and the ribbon is so lush!

Stay warm and snug!

love Mags B x

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you added the sparkle using the tape and the bow and buckle are just the perfect touch. Very sophisticated and elegant! Hugs, Jill x

coops said...

so stunning janette.beautiful classy design and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Janette, this is stunning, love the sparkle and it is so elegant. Have a great weekend xx

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello janneta,this is very diffrent, but very diffrent. hope you are resonabljy well. i have just joined a new blog today,the cards were stuning,on the blog.we have snow today in grimsby,woke up to a white wonderland,take care love bluebell-flowerwood.

Unknown said...

Thank you for joining my blogaversary candy and I wish you good luck, both in crafting and in the draw! Your card is beautiful.
Hugs from Poland,
Anna
xxx

Merry said...

Oh so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gorgeous CAS but blingy card Janette!

Tell THEM, family, that having a revamp will make you feel better, lol!
xxx

Jackie said...

Oh wow, stunning card, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is beautiful Janette, so really elegant, love the style and glitter and everything about your card xxx

PaperDaisies said...

Janette your card is stunning. I love it. Sooooo elegant. Hope the weather is being kind to you. Hugs Nina

Bridie said...

This is a stunner of a card, just perfect for wedding invitations.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So pretty and elegant, love it
Lindsay xx

Shree's Blog said...

Hi Janette, such elegant, its wonderful as usual.
Hope you have a great Easter, lol
Shree xx

XxJULESxX said...

Oh beautiful clever design there Janette!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...