Pages

Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

CraftyCatz challenge 147...Ribbons and Bows will do just fine....



Morning girls, hope your all feeling well and ready for the week-end, not long now girls before the kids all go back...yippppeeeee....lol....awww, I'll be moaning how much I miss them I just know it because for all the time we have spent together we have had some fun and it will be quiet and boring after a day or so....lol....theres no pleasing some people is there...lol.....

Lets get on, this week at CraftyCatz our challenge is set by the lovely Carol, she wants Ribbons and Bows on your creations, easy peasy....

Our wonderful sponsors are StitchyBear and they are offering one lucky winner a $10 gift voucher....
we were very lucky to get some of there images to use, I'm afraid my printer is having a hissy fit, so I had to use a SC image, sorry..

As you can see I coloured the image with my trusted promarkers, painted the metal corner with white acrylic, ribbon , sentiment and  muslin from stash, heart die is a nellie run through swiss dot folder, large doily also stash and I used some viva decor pearls scattered around... the blues are clashing in the picture when in real life they look fine, don't know what happened there....
Thats about it ladies, will go look for a challenge or two to enter if I can find...I am scheduling this post as by now I should be on my way to the Doctors for yet more tests and BP, see what comes of it today and I have yet another chest infection so it's all fun and games here..lol...
Thanks for your constant support, will be calling on you asap....take care...hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

26 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Good morning Janette
Gorgeous and beautiful card just love the col bzWC y fabulous weekend my friend and hope everything is ok with your test
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Hii Janette

Lovely card, great image well done

I hope you are soon feeling better, hope he can give your something good to take this infection away for good.
Only a few more days and they will be at school learning, if they learn anything.
Hope you have a lovely weekend and take care of that chest Infection. It's not surprising we all have illnesses the weather in this country does not do us any good
Margaret

Unknown said...

hi sweetie..hope drs get you sorted i am prone to chest infections so i know full well how they drag you down..BUT!!!! i love your card love that spot ribbon i NEED IT....love the image coloured perfect ..you take care speak soon hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card, the image is fabulous and the layout is beautiful.xxx

tilly said...

love your card and all the blues.... that ribbon is lush......
Hope you get sorted at the Doctors and soon feel better, I KNOW you will miss the kiddo's when they are back at school lol
Tilly x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Janette this is absolutely stunning!!! I wouldn't worry about the blues..the colours are nice and soft and go lvoely with the image and other embellies. What a beautiful job :)

heidy said...

Hope your feeling better soon Janette and your card is gorgeous!!
XXX Heidy

Curly said...

Firstly hun I hope everything went well at the docs and its all good news.
This is one stunning card my friend, your colouring is outstanding and the image is gorgeous,
Have a fabulous Bank Holiday weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Janette...and I do hope you feel better soon sweetie...xx

Elaine said...

Oooo love this card Janette, I love the colours and of course the image.

I hope all went well at the doctors, it's my turn to go next week for my usual blood tests and BP!
Hope you get some treatment for your chest infection.

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

In reply to your comment about FB...you shine brightly Janette xx

Shelby said...

Hope your appt. went well and the chest infection clears soon. Another gorgeous card and you've colored this cool chica up beautifully.

Shelby

Jackie said...

I love that gorgeous bow, a beautiful card :o)
Jackie xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie loving this creation its so beautiful & I love the colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, wow what a gorgeous card love your image and your colouring, the doily looks beautiful to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! wow Janette, this is so amazing hun. I love the beautifully coloured image and very pretty details. The ribbon is so scrummy.

Donna x

Aunty Sue said...

Janette this is stunning and hope all went well at the doctors well much better than mine. I am looking for a spade for my garden.

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful card, gorgeous image and love the softness of the embellies
Hugs Kate xx
also thank you for your lovely comment :)

Ally said...

hey Janette, hope everything is ok with you, lovely!!!
your card is so gorg, I love the image and the soft touch of the card!
Hugs, Alessandra

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

June Nelson said...

Hello me lovely I do hope your soon better sweets, bless you, This is beauitful and I love all of your blues, stunning darlin big huggies June xxxxx

Sarah said...

Beautiful card, I love the colors and all the little details that you added!

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Janette! Love the image and lovely colours you've used :o)

I'm sort of ready for the kids to go back to school... will definitely miss them but it'll be nice and peaceful! Hugs, Lisa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a beauty Janette! Love the colouring and the gorgeous ribbon. Hope you got sorted at the Drs! Hugs Susan x

Heather said...

This is adorable Janette, your gentle colouring is fabulou, I love the beautiful image and your detailss are stunning.

hugs
Heather xx

XxJULESxX said...

Janette the card is stunning!!! i really do need that image!!!!! hope your ok now?

Nicecrane Designs said...

Hi Janette I hope you are feeling better, love your card especially the colorinf andthe stunning ribbon.Thanks for your comments at Mitra blog,,,,about the cigar box with my picts. Feel free to ask me your favorite product from all my stuff , email me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...