Pages

Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

CraftyCatz challenge card....at last


Hi everyone, I hope your all well and enjoying this Halloween week-end.
We have always made quite a thing about halloween, it's my youngest sons birthday, yes, my 'baby' is 30....YIKES.....Tomorrow.....how on earth did that happen...lol....anyway, I have finally managed to upload a card, this is not the one I mad for this challenge, but well, lets just say I had a mishap with the other one and had to sort this out pronto for Lucas tomorrow....soooo, I turned to a pc generated card, well most of it anyway, apart from the pumpkin, that was coloured at flat out speed...lol....thought I was so organised too...not to worry,I hope it's ok.

So sorry I have had nothing to show on my blog for a while, I was unwell, and still a few problems to sort, but getting there, AuntySue should be out of the re-hab and home soon, thats good news and a relief, she has been so greatly missed by so many people, I keep telling her she is Miss Popular...lol.......Oh before I forget....I won a challenge at CraftyCats, really pleased, love when you win something, don't you.....enough from me, practically falling asleep at the pc.....hope to have more to show soon, have a fab week-end whatever you do, take care, hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

tilly said...

Well--------- it scared me, but then again, I jump at anything lol----- a lovely card,I know you have been poorly all week and hope you feel better soon, I am sure your card will be appreciated by your family
Hugs Tilly XXXXXXXXX

Mandy said...

Cute and gorgeous card hun.
I'm so pleased Aunty Sue is on the mend and that you are too.
Take it easy though hun, and go to flipping bed lol
hugs Mandy xx

Vicky said...

Fantastic card Janette!,
Hope you are feeling a little better and glad Aunty sue is on the mend,
hugs Vicky xx

carol said...

Super card jeanete, enjoy your win from us, Oh and don't be letting on too much about aunty Sue been so popular or she will not be able to get through the door!! with her big head,lol give her my luv and hugs. x carol

XxJULESxX said...

fab card!!! congrats on your win too!!

coops said...

fabulous card janette.love the spooky house and fab witch.sorry you have been unwell but hope you are feeling lots better now

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Janette a fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz and congratulations on your win.
Hope you are feeling better soon and what fab news about Aunty Sue,you take
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)

Lindsey said...

Great card, love the image and layout! Great news about Aunty Sue, we certainly miss her very much at Crafty Cats! Thanks for joining us this week x

Jackie said...

Fab card, especially as it was made in a hurry :o)
Thank you for updating us about Aunty Sue
Hugs, Jackie xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...