Pages

Pages

Friday 24 September 2010

Creative Inspirations challenge


Morning Everyone, I hope your all doing ok and getting your fair share of this dreadful, cold, wet, windy weather we're having....well it's only fair to share...lol....Here's my card for the challenge this week, which is to use 2 images,I knew immediately which I would use, as I love these two and together, well they are fab.....I've only just thought, oh I hope digi images are allowed.....well whats done is done...sorry if I got this wrong...just don't count me in...lol..

Images by Mo Manning, coloured with Promarkers
DP from JakHeaths blog
Flowers, craftybitz
Frame, buttons etc all from ShabbyPrincess
Ribbon from stash

Well I have to get sorted now to have my Grandson this afternoon, it's his last half day at school, next week they all go full time,we were all worried about Lucas, didn't think he would settle....think again, like a duck to water, Kaleb was never going to be a problem, but so glad they are ok......

Also anyone interested in AuntySue, just had an e-mail from Christine (Tilly)she has been visiting etc and she is still worried about Sue's condition,of course the state of our Hospitals does not help, short staffed etc; so if your that way inclined, and you do speak to the 'BIG ' guy, upstairs, will you put a word in for our sweet friend,think she could do with alittle help on the road to recovery.

Thanks so much for popping by, hope you like what you see and will come back soon, hugs, Janette.xxxxxx

10 comments:

chris said...

Hi Janette, this is fabulous, love the shade of colours you have chosen. hugs chris xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card, love these 2 together, great colours too :o) Lisa x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Janette
A stunning card,beautifully coloured
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, this card of yours is fabulous love the way youve got those two together, two tantrums together. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

coops said...

stunning card janette.those 2 images are just fabulous and i love there faces :)
gorgeous colours and layout too
i`ve sent sue a get well card,not sure if its arrived, i hope shes doing ok

xx coops xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow gorgeous i just love the images!!!!! oh and im hoping to go and see Sue soon! i will sort them out!!!!! lol!!!

Merry said...

Oh this is just lovely....I love Mo Manning's images and you have coloured it beautifully. Also love the flowers.

Jennifer said...

Hi Janette. Your card is fab, I adore the images (I see my own kids there...lol!)
So sorry Aunty Sue is still in hospital...such a worry! Sending positive vibes. xx Jenny xx

tilly said...

this is just perfect with these 2 images lol, just love the way you have coloured them !!
a stunning card
Tilly x

Anonymous said...

Stunning Janette - I love it xx

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...