Pages

Pages

Sunday 6 June 2010

CraftyCatz challenge No35


Good morning all,hope the weather is better for you than us this morning.....the rain is back......hate the rain....depressing stuff.....anyway on to my card,the challenge this week is a colour combo of Red and Black...soooooo....black card,plain red paper stamped with black stazon,love this stamp,it's from a set I won and it has so many good things in it,made by 'girlspaperie'...image is Scarlettes Scarf,coloured with promarkers,ribbon from stash,not much to it really,but hopefully you will like....well,I hope your all well and enjoying the week-end,I am expecting my eldest son Lee and youngest Grandson,Kaleb down soon....when I say 'youngest',it's only by three weeks....thats all thats between him and Lucas,so you can imagine what it's like when they get together....twin trouble...lol.....it takes me all my time to keep them away from my stash....lol...however Mia is really into all this with me,she had a first try with Promarkers the other day and to be honest it went well,I will post her card and you can see for yourself,thanks for stopping by,have a fab day whatever your doing,take care,hugs Janette.xxxx

8 comments:

Lizzy said...

WOWZERS Janette this is STUNNING, luv the lush dp's & the layout is fantastic xx Lizzy xx :)

Have a luvly day hun xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous card beautiful paper's,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Yes it is raining here too have a fab day,
hugs Dianne xx :)

kay said...

gorgeous card,enjoy your family day,x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Janette loving the card and the papers enjoy your time with the family and hope your feeling better.

coops said...

wow fantastic card janette, love the striking colour combo and how you have stamped onto the red paper.brilliant image and love the big bow.luv coops.xx

carol said...

jeanette, what a fantastic card, love it, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

Suzanne said...

Brilliant card. Love the papers. Thansk for joining in at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

tilly said...

A stunning card, love your stamping
Tilly x

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...