Pages

Pages

Monday 10 May 2010

Whiff of Joy sketch Inspirational blog Card


This is for the challenge which I found on the tutorial blog,it's a sketch by ClaudiaRose and there will be candy for the winner,it runs until Saturday so you have time to get your cards made and uploaded........ok,on to my card...
plain white hammered cardstock,stamped with LauraAshley design in Pink
image is of course Melinda
papers are PM
ribbon and sentiment from stash....
coloured in with promarkers and shimmer chalks.

So sorry I haven't been on much again last week....I am having to help my Carla out with the children more than normally,she is in her final week of her first year exams,the work load is major and what with trying to juggle work and a home life...well need I say more,most of you will understand.....usually Matt...her o/h would be doing his share,but he is bogged down with work also....sooooo if I am not about much thats why...lol.....Gawd help me....lol.....thankyou for sticking with me,I do appreciate it girls....take care and don't forget to leave me a message...hugs Janette.xxxxx

17 comments:

Hetty said...

Wauuuw wat een schitterend kaartje en zjlke
mooie kleuren

gr hetty

Aunty Sue said...

Janette another stunning card just hadto hop on over and check it out. lol

kay said...

beautiful card janette,remember to make time for yourself,x

Naomi Johnson said...

beautiful card, its really lovely!

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card hun ~ fab colour combo & layout xx Lizzy xx :)

coops said...

stunning card janette, love this image and your layout and colours are gorgeous.have fun with your grandkids.luv coops.xx

Mina said...

family always comes first Janette so dont worry we will be here when you have time...stunning card this WOJ image is one of my favs, beautiful soft colours
Mina xxx

Sarah said...

Hi Janette, gorgeous card, I love this image, mine is sat there still uninked! Will have to sort that out. Hugs Sarah x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, you dont have to apologise for not being on much recently, family comes first, have a nice day Margaret

Jackie said...

What a lovely way to say hello, very pretty card :o)
Jackie xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, love your card its gorgeous, and I hope youve now got over the exhaustion of looking after the grandchildren. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Mary Frances said...

Beautiful card Janette! I love the colors and the layout. Have fun with the grandkids.
Hugs xx

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hijanneta, love the card today would like to have a go, but with diffrent bits if that is allright,could you let me know,i do like to ask first. its pink and its my colour love pink,will look again love bluebell x.

Ilonka said...

hi Janette, your card is so gorgeous lovely colours and such a sweet image.

Hugs Ilonka

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Janette, so soft and pretty and I love the image.
I hope Carla's exams are going o.k, it's hard enough going when you haven't got kids, thank goodness for mum
hugs Mandy xx

Nina Macaulay said...

Hi Janette i just love the card you have made, great colours, a strong pink that you have managed to balance out so that it looks fab! :O)

Have a lovley weekend

Hugs Nina

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A beautiful card,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...