Pages

Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Hold on to your Dreams


Made this one for someone who is having abit of a personal struggle at the moment......just wanted her to know that I am there for her and she shouldn't let go of all her plans...can't say more than that really.....I know she will love this image though and hopefully the sentiment with it.......
Papers are PM and KateKnight...the freebie ones...lol...
coloured with a combo of promarkers and shimmer chalks,and her wings are glamour dusted.
Ribbon from stash and the little flowers were part of a spray which I split up and wrapped round the ribbon.
Please forgive the poor quality of the picture....I am back to using my scanner again,and of course I had a problem with the bulk of the flowers...this was the best of three trys....I KNOW....lol.....thankyou for popping by and please leave me a comment,I love visiting your blogs,take care,hugs Janette.x

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous card and i am sure your friend will love this and appreciate this tto,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

wow this is so beautiful janette, i love the image and gorgeous deep burgandy paper.luv coops.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Oh Janette its beautiful and I love it, Margaret

Lizzy said...

WOW Janette this is gorgeous hun... what a luvly thought from you :-) luv the beautiful image & the colour is soooo lush xx Lizzy xx

Mina said...

oh Janette this is so so pretty, such a delicate feel to it
Mina xxx

Vicky said...

Hi Janette!, wow this is sooo beautiful, just a gorgeous image and lovely colours used!!
Take care love Vicky xx

Hetty said...

Wat een schitterend kaartje

gr hetty

Nannieflash said...

Oh Janette thats gorgeous and your friend is going to love it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card :o)
Jackie xx

Amy said...

So cute! What a great card!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...