Pages

Pages

Friday 2 April 2010

Happy Easter

Sorry not been around at all this week....busy having alittle refit in my craft space....trust me it's tiny.....but it's taking me sooo long to sort through everything and get straight.....honest am I getting old or what.....anyway...I am now very edgey....haven't had a play in days and am so fed up.....will try and get a move on.....oh and my boiler....STILL NOT WORKING.......lol.......will keep you up to date,have a fab Easter all of you,enjoy,hope to be back soon....hugs Janette.xxxx

5 comments:

Mina said...

oh no I hope your boiler is up and running real soon Janette and you will have to post some photos of your newly fitted craft room when its finished...Have a wonderful Easter
Mina xxx

Mandy said...

Oh Janette poor you still not having your boiler sorted, it's still too cold to not have heating, come and stay with me hun, hubby likes to cook us all lol.
I'll second Mina's comment about craft room pic's.
Happy Easter
hugs Mandy xx

coops said...

Happy Easter Janette.Thankyou so much for your beautiful card, its got pride of place in the living room.Good luck with the craft room tidy, hope you sort it soon so you can play again and i have everything crossed that your boiler will be fixed soon hun.luv coops.xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hope you had a good easter, did you get your new craft room sorted and Iwas hoping you might have had the boiler working by now, looking forward to seeing pictures of your new craft room. Many thanks for your beautiful card is sitting on my fireplace in pride and place, take care Margaret

Shree's Blog said...

Hi Janette, Hope you fine, what a gorgeous blog, love all your new cards, lol

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...