Pages

Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Blog award


Have just recieved this from my very good friend AuntySue.... just found out that Lizzy has also sent me the same award..another fab friend from do-crafts..it's a Fab one...yummy cake....If you have'nt been and visited Sue's blog then please go along and have a mooch around,she makes some fab cards,and she is soo lovely to all,I know I thank God for Sue more often than not,we are firm friends,all through crafting,it's wonderful how it brings so many people into your life that you would proberbly never have met.....onto the catch...well,there's always one isn't there...lol...firstly I have to tell you 10 things that make me happy....

1.My Grandchildren
2.My friendship with Sue.
3.Crafting..oh I love it..
4.My Birthday...sooo excited...lol...
5.The garden in Summer...
6.The house when it looks all clean and fresh.
7.A walk on the beach,as the sun sets on a hot day.
8.My family
9.Smell of a new baby.
10.Snow at Christmas.

Oh do I sound boring...lol...sorry,but thats some of the things that do make me happy...lol....now,I have to pass this onto 5 others...oh this is hard...so many fab friends...so please don't be upset if you don't get it this time....I still think your fab...lol...

Nikki R...she has only just started her blog and is a sweetie.
Mandy...she is always so friendly and helpful
Shirley..always pops in and leaves me a comment,for which I am so grateful.
Diane,a good pal from d0-crafts...
Last not least...Jane...her blog is brilliant,and she is so nice.
Phew,I 'll have to go and have a cuppa after all that...lol...sorry it can't be everyone who ever pops in,I think your all so brilliant and I love knowing you all,hugs Janette.x

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh that sounds lovely nice walk at sun set and call for a nice glass of wine on the way back

Lizzy said...

Hi hun, I have something for you over on my blog xx lizzy xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette,
Thankyou for the lovely award and there is something for you on my blog,
Hugs Dianne xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, bless you love for thinking of me, and I will be thrilled to accept your award. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Jane said...

Hi Janette!! Wow, thank you so much for this award, it really means a lot to me that you thought of me and enjoy visiting my blog! Congratulations on receiving it too!! hugs, Jane xxx

Mandy said...

Hi Janette, Congrats on your awards and thank you so much for thinking of me hunny
love n hugs Mandy xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...