Pages

Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Hello to you all...


Oh I have been such a bad blogger....not been around for afew days now and not done much crafting...lost my mojo....well,I think it's slowly returning.....along with the feeling in my fingers....I get sort of stiff with this weather....lol.....anyway...enough about me,hope your all keeping warm,no sign of the thaw yet,we have had even more snow today.....very dangerous driving....before I tell you about my card,can I just thank everyone that has sent my Grandaughter Mia a get well wish,she was so thrilled when I told her...she is much better now and nearly all her spots have faded....so her little brother Lucas thought he would have ago....yes,he is now the proud owner of his own spots...and they are every where...lol....oh dear......OK,this is going to a friend on dc....the image was sent as a gift to me,coloured in with derwent pencils,the papers are from ShabbyPrincess and GorjussGinghams...ribbon from stash and flowers from dc buddies....faux stitching...as always with me I'm afriad....I did buy a tiny sewing machine,which is still in the box...lol...one of these days.....think thats it,thankyou so much for taking the time to stop by....and I love it when you leave me a comment,so thanks for that also....hope to see you all very soon,hugs Janette.x

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

loving it janette mo's images are the best dont you think. Love the colours and that paper is brillient

coops said...

hiya janette, stunning card hun.i love the image and love your colours, especially love the layout and faux stitching.thanks for all the comments you leave on my blog too.keep warm.luv coops.xx

Hetty said...

Wat een super mooi kaartje

gr hetty

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, most little ones will pass around their spots, I should know I had one lot of chickpox then went through my family and it took seven weeks for everyone to get over it. I love your Mo's image and Im going to have a go at using it, but I love your card is stunning and the colouring is gorgeous. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...