Pages

Pages

Friday 22 January 2010

Craftycatz challenge card


Made this one for this weeks challenge over on CraftyCatz blog, thought I would keep it simple today,
pink cardstock..
image from my good friend
ribbon is celebrations
paper from gorjussginghams
pc generated sentiment
gem heart from stash
faux stitching
coloured in with Derwent pencils...still my favs,have tried other things but keep going back to these...
Hope your having a good day,as I sit here the mist is rolling in from the sea....can't see a thing from the back of the house,at the front it's more or less farm land,usually I can see for miles,right now can't even see the Windmill in the distance...oh it's spooky stuff...kinda like it though...hope it clears before morning,my eldest son is taking me to fleetwood to get some supplies....and I am soooo excited,have waited ages for this....yippppeeeee.....will try and keep you informed....bye for now and please take care,hugs Janette.x

11 comments:

carol said...

hello, its so sweet, lovely cute image too, thanks for playing along with us, x carol

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Janette
I love it your card is gorgeous,thankyou for joining in on the challenge at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Hetty said...

Wat een mooi en lief kaartje

gr hetty

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card janette like the gingham with this image

Diamond Doll said...

Fab card Janette and such a cute image.Thanx for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Trish (-:

Merry said...

So lovely. Wonderful papers and I really like al the stitching on the card.

Nannieflash said...

Wow Janette, youve been very creative with your colour limitation, its stunning. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Mandy said...

Janette this is beautiful hun, love the image it's so sweet
hugs Mandy xx

coops said...

what a stunning card janette.i love the image and love the soft colours and faux stitching.hope you get lots of goodies.luv coops.xx

Jackie said...

Oh what a sweet card :o)
Jackie xx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, hun, love the sweet image you have used and the colours are divine.
Hugs Tab xxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...