Pages

Pages

Saturday 22 August 2009


Afternoon all,made this one for the Tilda challenge"Seasons"on the DC forum this week it is 'Judie's' turn and she asked us to choose any season,and add...ribbons,sparkle,brads and a sentiment,which I think I've covered....and here is my finished result,sorry that the pic; is not that brilliant and I think it looks abit screw-wiff....but you can get the general idea...lol.....hope your all having some of this lovely sunshine today,make the most of it girls,tomorrow is another day as they say....lol...well I must dash as am in the middle of another card and also have to prepar myself for minding my Grandchildren this evening.....more crafting me thinks...they love it.....lucky for me,have a fab week-end,hugs Janette.x

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Ilonka said...

Hi Janette, Your card is jus stunning.Beautiful snowflakes.

XXXX Ilonka

Jackie said...

Very pretty card, love the colours :o)
Jackie xx

blackdragon said...

WHAT A PRETTY CARD.... DONT KNOW HOW YOU FOUND MY BLOG, BUT GLAD YOU DID COS NOW I CAN FOLLOW YOURS!!!!
LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND, VERY SWEET AND GIRLY.
HUGS LYNX...AKA BLACKDRAGON X

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, I've not seen that little Tilda before, love the colours you've used xx

Cheryl said...

Just gorgeous and such soft pretty colours!!! I have an award on my blog for you.....posted Sunday!!
Hugs xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...